Terminal Emulation Application for Windows 7, Vista, and XP
TriComm is a terminal emulation application that communicates with any serial device via ASCII command. TriComm runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems and supports ANSI BBS and TVI 920 emulation modes.
Function Buttons provide controls for Send File, Receive File, Save History, Clear History, Show Scripts, Config & Start/Stop Capture. Connection Settings may be preconfigured and saved as Connection Presets. Transmit and Receive Indicators display the direction that data is moving. TriComm is easily downloaded from Trident’s web site for installation on your PC.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 1 GB (or 2 GB for x64 systems)
- .Net Framework Version: 4.0
- Operating System: Windows XP, SP2, or later (all x32 and x64 systems)
- Minimum Resolution: 1024 wide by 768 high
- Broadband Connection: Active Internet Access (for license activation only)
- One Seat License